Role title: Marketing Research Volunteer
Availability: 20 hours/week, flexible working hours
About RightsTech Women:
RightsTech Women is a nonprofit association based in Geneva. Our mission is to advance the human rights of women and girls in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). We are currently looking for a Marketing Volunteer.
Tasks of the Marketing Research Volunteer:
- Finding information, relevant media, and contact details online. We’ll provide a training and supervision.
- Helping Content Marketing and SEO Volunteer with finding topics to write about.
Prerequisites and competencies required:
- Ability to quickly find relevant information online
- Diligence and problem-solving ability
- Familiarity with essential functions of Excel/Google Spreadsheets
- Fluent in English, other languages are a big plus
- Basic interest in technology, knowing the biggest tech media/interest in human rights.
- Prior experience in a Geneva-based NGO/non-profit is not mandatory, but nice to have.
- Age: 18+
- must have her or his own laptop and be able to use it for work; and
- must have a functioning Internet connection through which to communicate with the team.
- must already be present in Geneva, in possession of a Swiss residence permit valid for the duration of the volunteer position; and,
- must already have her or his own valid Swiss health insurance for the duration of the volunteer position.
Send your letter of motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating ‘Marketing Research Volunteer” as the subject title of your email.
Please don’t forget to copy and paste the following statement in your email:
As the Data Subject, I hereby give my consent to RightsTech Women as the controller of personal data in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) and Article 7 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing of Directive 95/46/ES (General Data Protection Regulation) my free and unequivocal consent with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of recruitment process.
If I am a RTW Volunteer, I also agree to let RTW know of any changes in my employment status while I am a volunteer, so as to avoid any conflict of interest.
Without it, we won’t be able to process your application.
RightsTech Women will not use your data for any other purpose besides recruiting and working with volunteers.
RightsTech Women is an equal opportunity organization. Recognizing the value that diversity adds, we actively work to build a diverse team.