Role title: Fundraising and Events Volunteer
Availability: 20 hours/week, flexible working hours
About RightsTech Women:
RightsTech Women is a nonprofit association based in Geneva. Our mission is to advance the human rights of women and girls in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). We are currently looking for a Fundraising Volunteer.
Tasks of the Fundraising and Events Volunteer:
- Short-term fundraising campaigns: Help to design and implement short-term
fundraising campaigns and creative and fun events.
- Meet regularly with the RightsTech Women team to define campaigns and targets, and to report progress.
- Draw upon and build the RightsTech Women network and community locally in Geneva and internationally.
- Track expenses and income.
- Basic accounting skills required.
- Fluency in English and French required
- Creative, motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven person
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
- Experienced in organizing fun social events
- Interest in human rights, STEM fields, women empowerment
- Age 18+
- must have her or his own laptop and be able to use it for work; and
- must have a functioning Internet connection through which to communicate with the team.
- must already be present in Geneva, in possession of Swiss nationality or a Swiss B or C permit valid for the duration of the volunteer position; and,
- must already have her or his own valid Swiss health insurance for the duration of the volunteer position.
Send your letter of motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating ‘Fundraising and Events Volunteer” as the subject title of your email.
Please don’t forget to copy and paste the following statement in your email:
As the Data Subject, I hereby give my consent to RightsTech Women as the controller of personal data in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) and Article 7 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing of Directive 95/46/ES (General Data Protection Regulation) my free and unequivocal consent with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of recruitment process.
If I am a RTW Volunteer, I also agree to let RTW know of any changes in my employment status while I am a volunteer, so as to avoid any conflict of interest.
Without it, we won’t be able to process your application.
RightsTech Women will not use your data for any other purpose besides recruiting and working with volunteers.
RightsTech Women is an equal opportunity organization. Recognizing the value that diversity adds, we actively work to build a diverse team.