Role title: Fundraising Volunteer (FR-EN)
Dates: Ongoing, 2019
Availability: 16 hours/week, flexible working hours
About RightsTech Women:
RightsTech Women is a nonprofit association based in Geneva. Its mission is to advance the human rights of women and girls in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). RTW currently seeks a Fundraising Volunteer (FR-EN).
Tasks of the Fundraising Volunteer (FR-EN):
- Assist in developing and implementing fundraising strategy
- Develop and organize local fundraising events
- Assist with donor information management, tracking, and communications
- Help with other fundraising and RTW event tasks as needed.
Prerequisites and competencies required:
- Business or marketing university degree or equivalent working experience
- Strong financial and project management skills
- Enjoys succeeding in meeting targeted department and organizational goals
- Motivated, dynamic individual who enjoys organizing networking and social events
- Fluent in English and French with excellent communication and writing skills in both
- Good team and client communication skills
- Interest in technology and human rights
- Age: 18+
- Must have her or his own laptop and be able to use it for work; and
- Must have a functioning Internet connection through which to communicate with the team.
- Must already be present in Geneva, in possession of a Swiss B or C working permit valid for the duration of the volunteer position; and,
- Must already have their own valid Swiss health insurance for the duration of the volunteer position.
Send your letter of motivation and CV to: email@example.com, indicating “Fundraising Volunteer (FR-EN)” as the subject title of your email.
Please don’t forget to copy and paste the following statement in your email:
As the Data Subject, I hereby give my consent to RightsTech Women as a controller of personal data in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) and Article 7 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing of Directive 95/46/ES (General Data Protection Regulation) my free and unequivocal consent with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of recruitment process.
If I am a RTW Volunteer, I also agree to let RTW know of any changes in my employment status while I am a volunteer, so as to avoid any conflict of interest.
Without it, RTW will not be able to process your application.
RightsTech Women will not use your data for any other purpose besides recruiting and working with volunteers.
RightsTech Women is an equal opportunity organization. Recognizing the value that diversity adds, it actively works to build a diverse team.